– Wine Type: I.G.T. Tuscany
– Production area: vineyards located in the municipalities of Montalcino and Monticchiello (SI) on clayey-limestone soils ranging from 300 to 500 m a.s.l.
– Grapes: 40% Cabernet franc, 40% Cabernet sauvignon and 20% Petit verdot
– Plant density: 8400 plants per hectare
– Training system: simple Guyot
– Yield per hectare: 30 hl
– Planting year: 2003
– Harvest: manual in boxes from the third ten days of October
– Vinification and aging: total destemming, fermentation and post-fermentation maceration at a controlled temperature in stainless steel for about 30 days depending on the parcel.
– Aging: in fine-grained French oak barriques for ten to twelve months depending on the vintage of which 50% new and 50% second passage for Moro and 20% new and the rest of second and third passage for Fiore .
– Refinement in the bottle: at least 12 months
– Alcohol content: Moro 14.5 vol. %, Fiore 13,5 vol.%
– Serving temperature: 18 ° C
Fiore del Moro / Tuscan Red
Fiore del Moro interprets the terroir and blends, shared with “Moro di San Giovanni”, in a fresher and more youthful way. It has a softer approach for those who do not like to wait too long but refuse to compromise on quality.
“Soon ready”, but which continues to give great satisfaction with aging.
Intense color, garnet, clean nose, dominated by tertiary aromas, goudron, undergrowth, still has a strong blackberry aroma.
On the palate it shows a soft attack, a nice volume supported by a good acidity and a persistent final, characterized by good soft tannins.
Intense color, very evolved nose, good connection and then acid and vegetal.
Very rich color of a dark ruby red, very clean and intense nose, very fruity complex with light notes of jam, fused with a delicate spiciness. In the mouth it has a nice, very soft and sweet attack followed by a full mouth center with a slight acidulous vein, almost citrine that leads us to a finish with an important presence of soft, sweet and enveloping tannins.
Deep color, dark ruby red with violet reflections. Very intense and complex clean nose, fine and elegant with very light notes of wood that are well integrated with floral aromas and ripe fruit, blackberry and sour cherries. In the mouth it is a very balanced, full and ample wine, with a very soft connection, a good volume in the center of the mouth, an excellent persistence and a final with an extremely smooth and silky tannins. A wine with a great structure with a remarkable aging capacity.
It shows up with a deep dark red, almost impenetrable.
Very clean and intense nose, very fruity and floral with wood perfectly integrated with notes of raspberry, blackberry and violet.
In the mouth it’s very soft and balanced, ample and rightly acid, long and persistent finsce with extremely soft and silky tannins.
Important wine but easy to drink.
Very intense dark red color with purple hues.
Clean, very intense nose dominate date the first impact by wood.
Then it opens itself and aromas of ripe red fruit, blackberry and licorice appear, enriched by notes of leather, tobacco and pepper.
In the mouth it has a soft, sweet entry, a nice acidity and a good volume. Still exuberant wine with a dense tannic charge that still needs to be smoothed
This site uses some types of technical cookies necessary for its proper functioning, as well as third-party cookies.