– Wine Type: I.G.T. Tuscany
– Production area: vineyards located in the municipalities of Montalcino and Monticchiello (SI) on clayey-limestone soils ranging from 300 to 500 m a.s.l.
– Grapes: 40% Cabernet franc, 40% Cabernet sauvignon and 20% Petit verdot
– Plant density: 8400 plants per hectare
– Training system: simple Guyot
– Yield per hectare: 30 hl
– Planting year: 2003
– Harvest: manual in boxes from the third ten days of October
– Vinification and aging: total destemming, fermentation and post-fermentation maceration at a controlled temperature in stainless steel for about 30 days depending on the parcel.
– Aging: in fine-grained French oak barriques for ten to twelve months depending on the vintage of which 50% new and 50% second passage for Moro and 20% new and the rest of second and third passage for Fiore .
– Refinement in the bottle: at least 12 months
– Alcohol content: Moro 14.5 vol. %, Fiore 13,5 vol.%
– Serving temperature: 18 ° C
This site uses some types of technical cookies necessary for its proper functioning, as well as third-party cookies.